|After 33 combined seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, ABC has cast its first black lead, a source close to the situation tells The Hollywood Reporter. Rachel Lindsay, a Texas attorney and current contestant on Nick Viall's The Bachelor, will|
|'The Bachelorette' season 12 villain confirms he will try his luck at love again by joining the beach-based dating show in its season 4. Chad Johnson Confirms His Return to 'Bachelor in ... When asked about which ladies he hoped to see on the series|
|The latest is that Jordan had an active profile on a dating site even after he signed on for Bachelorette Season 12. Jordan is furious and took to Twitter to prove he has not used the dating site since March 11, 2016. Jordan has an email from the|
|... and told Fletcher that their relationship ended because he was too focused on football. Later, Rodgers found himself in the hot seat again after his Raya account was exposed. The former quarterback had an active account with the dating site during|
|JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers may have been theoretically ready to walk down the aisle for months, but the lovebirds haven't set a date yet—and now we know why. At the Mohegan Sun's 20th Anniversary Celebration on Sunday, the Bachelorette-born |
|The Bachelorette star Jojo Fletcher has been the talk of the town after Ben Higgins dumped her for Lauren Bushnell. The two, each with their respective lovers, were reportedly spotted double-dating and no awkward feelings emerged. After the last season|
|Ed Rodgers described as accurate a Bleacher Report article published in November, which revealed, among other things, that Rodgers had not spoken to his family since the end of 2014, a few months after he began dating Munn, who has appeared on “The |
|It surely didn't help that the Marine Corps veteran received the award from Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, D-San Diego, one of Sacramento's most liberal Democrats – and Fletcher's girlfriend. In the days since Gonzalez announced the award, she and |
|It looks like Olivia Munn isn't a fan of her possible future sister-in-law, JoJo Fletcher. The actress has been dating NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers since April 2014 and is blaming the former reality star for not having a ring yet! “Let's be clear here|
|JoJo Fletcher is all set for the Bachelorette season 12 premiere this Monday, but she's already dealing with some off-screen drama. Us Weekly reports that there were rumors that Fletcher had dated Nick Viall, a Bachelorette pro familiar to long-time fans.|
- Sharon Playhouse Sets Star-Studded Casts for 2017 Summer Season
- Britt Nilsson Still Dating Former Bachelorette Contestant Brady Toops!
- It's Over! The Bachelorette's Britt Nilsson and Brady Toops Break Up
- What Does Getting a First Impression Rose Mean for a Bachelor or Bachelorette Contestants?
- Brady Toops Explains "Real Reasons" for Split From Bachelorette Britt Nilsson
- The Bachelorette's Britt and Brady Only Dated a Few Weeks and How Are We Supposed to Believe In Love??!
- Counting Down the 7 Craziest 'Bachelorette' Moments of All Time
- The Bachelorette Alum Britt Nilsson Is Engaged to Jeremy Byrne, Who Proposed in the Sweetest Way
- 'Bachelor' Alum Britt Nilsson on Chris Soules' Arrest After Fatal Car Crash: 'I Pray for Both Men's Families ...
- 'Bachelor' Alum Britt Nilsson is Engaged