|The family of a dating show contestant who died after filming his scenes have released a statement explaining the circumstances of his death. Charlie Watkins, 22, who appeared on last night's episode of ITV's Take Me Out, took his own life in March|
|John McGreal is hoping some welcome rest and recuperation will boost Colchester United's chances of securing a crucial victory this weekend. The U's head coach gave his players some time off at the start of the week, following an intense period which|
|The Jump Street parks in Chelmsford and Colchester will be holding speed dating events with a difference on Valentine's Day, Tuesday, as they encourage visitors to look for love in mid-air. To make things easier, the special events will run on a|
|“You cynically exploited women that you met on these dating websites. You lied about your history, your financial position, encouraged them to trust you, and then took money from them.” During the trial the jury heard Fair had taken £2,820 from one|
|Mr Crummy said while about 40 Roman kilns had been found around Colchester this one, which is well preserved, is a rare find in Colchester. The findings also indicate the site, close to Cants rose growers, would have been quite an industry. “There was|
|RIK James was crowned Colchester Closed Table Tennis Tournament men's singles champion for the first time in 12 years. He beat an extremely impressive Colin Stallwood in four sets in the final to claim a ninth title and draw him level with David Cole, |
|Get ready to run through a sea of coloured foam as Bubble Rush is coming to Essex. Bubble Rush is a fun run with a difference as along the course there are four Bubble Stations where huge amounts of coloured bubbles are pumped out from canons and |
|A TRAVELLERS' site in Great Bentley could double in size if proposals get the green light. The site - opposite the Shell filling station on Colchester Road - already has five pitches. The owners, who are members of the travelling community, now want to|
|COLCHESTER History Channel has given viewers a whistle stop tour of the town's carnival. The 20-minute film features past footage of the iconic Colchester Carnival with black and white footage dating back to Twenties from the East Anglian Film Archive.|
- 'Take Me Out' contestant Charlie Watkins enjoyed "best first date ever" before his tragic death
- Take Me Out star Charlie Watkins' haunting Facebook post reveals tragic contestant's application form for ITV show ...
- Take Me Out viewers in tears after tragic Charlie Watkins enjoys 'best first date ever' before his death
- Harry confirms he HAS been dating Meghan for 'months': Prince releases extraordinary statement attacking 'sexist and ...
- Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Files Definitive Proxy Statement and Sends Letter to Shareholders
- PICTURE: Can you tell where this old picture was taken in Colchester?
- Archaeological dig off Nayland Road reveals Medieval pottery industry in north Colchester
- Jump Street Chelmsford and Colchester to host speed dating on trampolines on Valentine's Day
- Man fighting for his life after suffering serious head injuries in attack in Gardenia Walk, Colchester
- Middlewick Ranges site in Colchester is earmarked for 1000 new homes