|Real women are such because they identify as women, curves or not. And referring to ... I have never had someone dismiss me as a dating prospect based on my body type, nor had someone scoff, openly, while watching me eat french fries in public. I have|
|Well, it's National Eating Disorder Awareness Week, so now's the time to talk about it. And as someone who can finally admit I was very nearly a victim to anorexia nervosa, I'd like to take this time to remind myself and others how important it is to|
|FRIDAY, Jan. 20, 2016 -- The media often portrays women with the eating disorders anorexia and bulimia as untreatable, and sadly, in about one-third of cases that may be true, new research suggests. But the same small study found that nearly two-thirds|
|A study published in the most recent issue of the International Journal of Eating Disorders and carried out by researchers at the University of Adelaide in Australia studied 200 women. They compared 100 women who regularly posted fitspiration images|
|She was the artist best known as Sporty Spice, but Mel C has revealed that it was fitness that helped her recover from a serious eating disorder in The Spice Girls. Melanie Chisholm explained her extreme self-consciousness at the age of 20 and how she |
|An NHS trust has admitted failing to provide proper treatment to a teenager who was "disappearing" before his mother's eyes. Steven Brazier, from Minster, died in February 2014 after suffering a cardiac arrest resulting from eating disorders. And|
|23 (UPI) -- Lily Collins is coming forward about her past struggle with eating disorders. The 27-year-old actress said in an interview with IMDb Studio that she connected with her character in To the Bone on a "very personal" level because she also|
|“Bradycardia and low blood pressure are the two most common heart issues seen in eating disorders — especially anorexia,” said Dr. Jennifer Haythe, assistant professor of medicine in the Division of Cardiology at Columbia and co-director of the Women|
|My concerns about how others might treat me if I revealed my disorder were -- and still are -- very real. There are still many who think that having an eating disorder is a luxury, or somehow glamourous. I've overheard women in gym locker-rooms bemoan|
|A woman who has suffered from orthorexia and a binge eating disorder has shared a photo of her stomach 'pouch' after years of being taught to hide it out of shame. Meg Colt, a writer and mother-of-three, took to Instagram to post a photo of her tummy |
- Finding freedom amid thin-crust pizzas at Delhi's first LGBTQ cafe
- Consent, hookup culture, harassment: You and your teen need to talk
- 15 Signs You're Dating A Narcissist, Because It's Not As Obvious As You Might Think
- Can You Talk To "Too Many" People On A Dating App?
- Let's talk first: Would you try a dating app that didn't use photos?
- Dear White People Recap: Woke or Not Woke?
- Oscar vs. Tony? 'Dear Evan Hansen' songwriters say there's no comparison
- 20 Trans People Talk About The Beauty Standards They're So Tired Of
- WATCH: Sir Alex Ferguson gives his ex-United players one last team talk at Carrick's testimonial... and Rio gets a ...
- R29 Binge Club: Dear White People