|This comes from Reddit user vsully360, who notes in a post how tired he is of going into Iron Banner to do a 6v6 match, and finds himself paired up with five random Destiny players while the opposite team is a full-on unit. To him, it's impossible that|
|In this way, games like Destiny and The Division have mutated into services – and although some gamers despair at the new era of endless DLC, season passes and add-ons, it is working. Both those titles have maintained huge and profitable user bases|
|With that said, I think a lot of fans are A) overreacting to the issue, as it's not something that needs to consume 95% of forum posts at any given time and B) underestimating the complexities that go into changing how matchmaking works in a game like|
|Getting matchmade in Archon's Forge, the new challenge arena in Destiny: Rise of Iron, might be a little tricky. Here's how to find other players.|
|In a very entertaining interview over at Metro's GameCentral, Bungie's world design lead on Destiny, Steve Cotton, hinted at something that fans have been clamoring for for a long time. When asked if Bungie would be taking matchmaking for Raids off the|
|Destiny 2 is now waiting in the wings, and ahead of its scheduled release later this year we've gathered all the news, rumors and info about the game into one place. Gear up space cowboy, this is everything you need to .... Here are our top picks for|
|Rise of Iron has released and has brought heaps of new content to the world of Destiny. While many players will be ... This is because Archon's Forge is its own instance, meaning when you load into Archon's Keep, the game hasn't determined any players|
|By allowing players to set up their own matches with hand-picked opponents and specific settings, Bungie is pushing Destiny into competitive gaming. Matchmaking helps players get into competitive games and grow, but tournament play requires private |
- Will Your Project Sell in China? 7 Top Tips for Successful International Sales
- Will Your Project Sell in China? 7 Top Tips for Successful International Sales – Jon Ellis
- Help! I Was Ostracized for Saying the Birthday Girl Needs a Birthday Spanking.
- The Harmony antenatal test: What is it and who needs it?
- West Midlands mayor candidates disagree over whether Birmingham Airport needs a second runway
- The key to Singapore's scalability issues is serving customer needs profitably, says Hungrygowhere's Frank Young
- 7 Things Mormons Do That Make Dating Harder Than It Needs to Be
- Timmermans: 'Poland should be a leader in Europe – but it needs to cooperate'
- 'Sugar Daddy' website founder says love is for poor people and women look for older lover as men are 'more successful'
- Glee of the caliphate: Islamic extremists will be 'rubbing their hands' at successful attacks in Europe, writes JOHN ...