|MUMBAI: Dating app Happn, officially launched in India earlier this month and available since May last year, will have its Indian investors holding 49 per cent ownership in the French company's Indian subsidiary. Nimish Arora of DCTex Furnishing, South |
|Mumbai: At the launch ceremony of the dating app in the city, Hrithik Roshan, who is the brand ambassador of the product, said, "While endorsing any brand, I check the relevance of the product and my contribution through it to the society." One knows|
|The app, she points out, finds like-minded people supporting a team and starts conversations with them. This can be an opportunity for marketers to communicate their products and services and also know more about the target groups. "Such communities|
|It was October 2015, and the buzz around the new dating app Tinder had just picking up. Curious to see how ... There was one hitch in meeting: Aashna worked in Mumbai, while Abdullah was in Delhi and soon set on leave for an indefinite work trip abroad.|
|The emergence of dating apps like Tinder might be on the rise, but many individuals are yet to entirely invest their trust into them--and understandably so. How can you fall in love over an app? How dependable is technology anyway? What if the person |
|In the dating world, the latest trend is online dating. It has slowly paved its way into the Indian world of dating and it is clearly a hit among youngsters. For a very long time, the whole concept off casual dating was shunned and considered culture|
|Her golden locks, a new hairdo that the actress debuted at an app launch in Mumbai, was an instant give-away. But given that she turned up at the city ... I am repeating myself: Uday and I aren't dating each other. But he will always remain a part of|
|"I've never downloaded a dating app but let's give it a shot," Bagasrawala had chirped. Launched last year and boasting of 1,000 users, including roughly 350 from Mumbai, it's the world's first matchmaking app focused on individuals with physical|
|The technological shift to online dating has forced NACO to begin 'internet outreach' pilot project with Humsafar Trust to identify, screen, diagnose and treat the high-risk people for HIV infection in Mumbai. ... Online dating apps also offer these|
- “I Don't Even Want That Kind Of P***y”: 50 Cent On Dating Chelsea Handler, Ciara, Vivica, And Why He Wouldn't Date ...
- 25 Funds Investors Are Dumping
- Hrithik Roshan is single and ready to mingle as the new face of dating app, Happn! View Pics
- Lawyer 'stalked by ex-she met on dating app Happn who camped outside her office with beer cans'
- E-tail to brick-and-mortar: Are Indian e-commerce firms reinventing the wheel?
- 'Can't Hold Back' when Eddie Money takes the stage at Mount Airy
- Manchester bombing latest: Investigation making 'immense' progress as police 'get hold of 'large part of terror network'
- In love or just teasing?
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth hold hands after date at burger restaurant in LA
- JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers' Wedding Is Still On Hold for This Reason