|This year, SpeedDater.co.uk launched Veggie/Vegan Speed Dating, so there's obviously enough demand out there for vegans and veggies looking for like-minded partners. In fact, a SpeedDater survey found that 56 percent of vegetarians and vegans "said |
|You're only slightly more likely to warm to them or, should I say, you're only slightly more predisposed to like them, because of their dietary choices. The fact that someone is veggie or vegan is by no means a factor that can replace spark. I ended up|
|While this isn't billed as a formal speed date, SpeedDater.co.uk's ping pong dating is for London singles looking for a bit of friendly competitive banter. Plus, the winners get free booze. Happy days. Tickets cost £15 and includes two hours of ping|
|Luckily these days, vegan food is delicious and varied, and none more so than in London. SpeedDater will be hosting the events in the best vegan restaurants across the capital, with not an ounce of meat to be ordered on the menu. The first will be held|
|Men who eat lots of foods containing soya may be harming their chances of becoming a father, research suggests. Fertility experts found evidence that natural chemicals in soya – used to make vegetarian and vegan products such as tofu – could damage |
|The free upgrade is the Holy Grail of air travel. All the premium wine and legroom you can handle, without coughing up a small fortune for the privilege. We've previously outlined in detail what passengers can do to increase their chances of scooping|
|Two young boys are to receive routine vaccinations after the High Court overruled the objections of their vegan mother. The mother – who is so opposed to everyday medicines that she refuses to give her sons Calpol liquid paracetamol – was ordered by a |
|Those who avoid eating meat, eggs and dairy are known to be deficient in vitamin B-12 - an essential nutrient. Diets of pregnant women are known to be vital, as a well-balanced one ensures the health of the foetus. But being deficient in the specific|
|Veganism is on the rise, with more and more people everyday turning their backs on meat, fish, and dairy. But anyone switching to an animal-free diet won't have to miss out on eggs as health shop Holland & Barrett has launched a new vegan substitute |
|Satish Sharma from the National Council of Hindu Temples UK told BBC Asian Network he's aware of other temples which aren't allowing the new fivers. Pictured the Darshan at Bhaktivedanta Manor, Aldenham, Watford, as part of the celebration of the |
- A third of people say they wouldn't date vegans
- V Love: A Dating App for Vegetarians and Vegans
- How To Search For Vegans & Vegetarians On OKCupid, Because It's Harder Than It Used To Be
- In Good Faith: Graduation wisdom from Uncle Matt
- Inside the world's most expensive school: $140000 a year Swiss institute has its own yacht, concert hall and ...
- Comey to testify before Senate intel committee
- Pontypool take another Premiership scalp in National Cup : Welsh ...
- Is this the fanciest vegetarian meal in Leicester? We try Maiyango Restaurant's seven course menu
- Inside the Trouble with Mesut Ozil: Is Arsenal's Star Brilliant, Hyped or Both?
- Couple's love story beats the online dating odds