|In an interview with SwimVortex this May Day – or more to the point, International Workers' Day in some parts of the world – Ireland's performance director Jon Rudd – still well shy of his 100 days – reveals what a tour of programs and people he's just |
|I want to take this opportunity, on behalf of the Inquiry, to summarise who we are, what we have done to date, and how we are going to operate in order to complete the task set for us by the Inquiry's Terms of Reference. This is a public inquiry|
|Meanwhile, a brief declaration recognises the potential of a united Ireland: should Northern Ireland vote to join the Republic of Ireland in a referendum, per the terms of the Good Friday Agreement, a reunified Ireland would automatically join the EU|
|The only clue that you have moved from one country and jurisdiction to another is provided by the speed limit signs, which change from kilometres to miles per hour. Since this stretch of the motorway was opened in July 2010, the journey ... I remember|
|Most of the Toronto players plied their trade in northern England prior to joining the Wolfpack and have remained in their homes there, commuting first to the team training centre in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, and now Canada. "I've not (been to|
|Bubblebum founder Grainne Kelly has now landed a distribution deal worth £3m with Oblumi to exclusively distribute the device in the UK and Ireland over a period of five years. The company ... "This is the first device of its kind on the market to date|
|Muireann Meehan Speed, UK. Reproductive justice is an issue of fundamental importance, not just in Ireland, but worldwide. Abortion is a healthcare issue and has absolutely no place in our constitution. It is time that the Irish state ceased denying|
|Speaking to Belfast Live, the South Belfast woman said: "I am fundraising for the Cancer Fund for Children at the moment as I am going to Peru to do the Inca Trail and the speed dating event is part of my fundraising for that, I need to raise £3,750|
|What will snap election mean for a host of government bills yet to be approved by Parliament?|
|Ever fancied a speed-date with a politician? That's kind of what Mencap gave disabled voters, their families and carers the chance to do in a hustings with a difference in County Tyrone on Thursday. Rather than pitching questions to a panel of|
- Master Of None finishes strong in otherwise disjointed “Dinner Party”
- Church says: 'We don't hate anybody'; critics say sign indicates otherwise
- Book review: Sofia Khan is Not Obliged; she's also not exactly the 'Muslim Bridget Jones'
- The Mummy review: a universe of expectations hampers an otherwise fun creature feature
- Heritage. Performance. Progress.
- Beirut's heritage buildings threatened by urbanization
- Waskesiu Nature Centre updates exhibits, highlights Indigenous heritage
- South Africa's Unesco World Heritage Sites
- Morning yoga party, anyone?: Femail picks this season's feel-good 'fitness festivals' that will leave you gorgeous ...
- What happens when scientists leave their labs to experiment with politics?