|“…when the MKO makes allegations against Iran's nuclear program, it is undoubtedly doing so at the behest of its paymasters in Washington, DC and Tel Aviv, who want to put their false charges against Iran into the mouth of a supposedly 'Iranian|
|When President Barack Obama announced the “one-time gesture” of releasing Iranian-born prisoners who “were not charged with terrorism or any violent offenses” last year, his administration presented the move as a modest trade-off for the greater good|
|ERBIL – High on a rocky outcrop, just 50 miles from the fighting that is wrecking historic sites across Iraq, workers are busy laying out floor tiles, determined to save at least one ancient structure amidst the turmoil. The team is rebuilding the last|
|They include hunting tools and stitching needles from the Iron Age and a pair of necklaces dating back more than 2,000 years to the Achaemenid Empire founded by Cyrus the Great — the high point of the Persian rule. Among the oldest items on display|
|The psychologist delivered a stern warning about the dangers of Western romantic habits. “In emotional or romantic relationships in the US, 93 per cent ultimately lead to divorce,” he claimed. “Loving at first look or sight is again, I emphasise, very|
|It has never once criticised Iran's treatment of Nazanin, and abuse of her human rights, nor the arbitrary nature of her detention and trial – unlike for instance the UN,” he wrote on his petition on Change.org calling for her release, which has nearly|
|Match-making and dating websites are deemed illegal by the administration, so almost all the Iran-based websites for meeting people are chat rooms and not designated for match-making. To launch their sites and remain online, Iranian chat rooms require |
|Schroeder estimates that 20 million Iranians now have access to 3G data on their phones. Iranian software engineers have been quick to replicate American websites like Match.com and e-Harmony, showing photos and profiles of those seeking |
|It's believed to have started in Iran, which is why it's also known as the Iranian New Year or Persian New Year. According to Solmaz Sharif of the New York Persian Cultural Center (NYPCC), the holiday predates Islam, but can be traced to Zoroastrianism|
- Trump renews waiver to keep US Embassy in Tel Aviv — for now
- UA Med Student, Motivated by Community, Named Tillman Scholar
- Top 10 things to do
- WATCH: Sir Alex Ferguson gives his ex-United players one last team talk at Carrick's testimonial... and Rio gets a ...
- Beware the false equivalence of comparing corporate political donations with union contributions
- Connah's Quay man jailed for putting false profiles on dating sites
- Dear Abby: Man decries rampant false advertising on dating sites ...
- Kendall Jenner Spotted with A$AP Rocky: Jordan Clarkson Dating Rumors False?
- Flawed Herpes Testing Leads to False Positives and Needless Suffering
- Trial begins for Mount Washington man accused in death of 5-month-old