|It's been a long wait for “Outlander” fans, but there is light at the end of this particular tunnel: Season 3 will premiere in September 2017, Starz says. That'll make a gap (the “Droughtlander”) of about 14 months between Seasons 2 and 3. Season 3|
|“Outlander” aficionados now have the opportunity to blissfully torment themselves with the first teaser trailer for Season 3. Season 3 of “Outlander”–based on the third installment of Diana Gabalon's book series, “Voyager”–sees Claire (Caitriona Balfe|
|Floor plans included with current online marketing materials show the 6,608-square-foot townhouse, built in 1910 just half of a block off of Central Park and not lived in since its overhaul, has four and potentially five en suite bedrooms and a total|
|In 1914, Serbian nationalist Gavrilo Princip used a Browning-designed FN Model 1910 to assassinate Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand, inciting the Great War. And though Browning died in 1926, he provided his nation with nearly all its World War II|
|Nostalgia for the '90s has a special double potency. The decade is now old enough that we can look back at it with the same bittersweet remember when? tug that powered '80s nostalgia and '70s nostalgia — and, before that, the 1962 nostalgia of|
|“Howards End” is an adaptation of E.M. Forster's 1910 novel, a saga of class relations and changing times in Edwardian England in which the interwoven fates and misfortunes of three families and the diverging trajectories of the two sisters' lives are |
|Set two years before “Downton Abbey” on a wind-blown inlet along the northern coast of France, Bruno Dumont's “Slack Bay” adds a surreal twist to the peculiar clash between the classes witnessed in Europe, circa 1910. ... Actually, comedy is just one|
|The Oscar-nominated “Pulp Fiction” and “Kill Bill” star first moved into the building — a handsome if somewhat somber 12-story limestone and brown-brick edifice built in 1910 — some 15 years ago with her second ex-husband Ethan Hawke. The showbiz|
|Netflix released the first trailer for its upcoming project “Stranger Things” and the streaming service announced the premiere of an original docu-series taking fans behind the scenes of the road to the NFL in today's TV Roundup. FIRST LOOK |
|The first season of “Outlander” dealt with the reactions and emotions Caitriona Balfe's time-traveling nurse, Claire Randall, went through as she found herself shuttled from post-World War II Scotland to that exact location in 1743. The newly released|
- Miami Woman Accused of Being Serial Date Robber Behind Bars
- Who is the true King of Kings?
- 'Outlander' Season 3 to Premiere in September, Production Moves to South Africa
- Outlander has 3 rows of seats with all kinds of safety features
- Noor Movie Review, Box Office Collection, Story, Trailer, Cast & Crew
- Launch Trailer feat. Shinji Hosoe for Angels with Scaly Wings
- Electrified trailer glamps off-grid for days and charges your Tesla, too
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed, how did their love story begin?
- The Vampire Diaries series finale recap: 'I Was Feeling Epic'
- Ian Somerhalder 'The Vampire Diaries' Co-Star Nina Dobrev Reportedly Dating Orlando Bloom, But It Is Only 'Casual'