|ANYONE hoping their prayers would be answered at HookUp this weekend could have been forgiven for making a quick stop in to St Mark's Anglican Church. The church sign proudly displayed two HookUp-themed messages for the duration of the event.|
|THE BOYNE Tannum HookUp has turned out to be a golden opportunity for the Gladstone Wallabys Rugby League Club. Volunteers have set up a large food and drinks tent at the top of the park as part of a major fundraising push for better facilities.|
|COMPLETE and utter shock was how Gladstone's Andrew Bishop felt after winning the major prize at this year's Boyne Tannum HookUp. Out of thousands of people, Mr Bishop's name was pulled out as the winner of the $75.000 SeaJay Trojan boat, which |
|VOLUNTEERS charged with keeping fishers safe at the Boyne Tannum HookUp are advising ambitious anglers not to risk going offshore this weekend. Volunteer Marine Rescue radio operator Jim Purcell said despite the weather's balmy appearance at the |
|THERE is a chance to snag some big bucks and prizes at this year's Boyne Tannum HookUp. Australia's largest family fishing competition will be giving away more than $250,000 in cash and prizes next week. Committee president Jennifer McGuire has |
|HALF a tonne of bait is a huge number and that's the massive difference the Boyne Tannum HookUp made to one local tackle store. Boyne Island Tackle and Bait Store, like many other businesses in the region, benefited greatly from Australia's largest|
|These were the words the organiser of the Gladstone Show used to describe how the major event would be brought back to life this year. Clive Featherby, who signed into a contract with the Gladstone Show Society, has taken on the daunting task of|
|Gladstone Area Water Board operations and maintenance manager Sarah Lunau said three adult barramundi would be caught from Lake Awoonga and be fitted with a special tag before being released back into the lake in time for HookUp. "If caught over the |
|Randall Owens, from the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority, set up a stall at HookUp this weekend to make an urgent request to young spearfishers especially to watch what they catch. "We're asking people not to take herbivorous fish," he said|
|The fish was caught by Jared Falls on a hand line in the Gladstone Harbour. A rather understated but ... "To catch it during HookUp is just great, especially as the water temperature has dropped away so I was a bit worried,” he said. Jewfish are known|
- Couple hope to exemplify spirit of servitude with new bed-and-breakfast
- Camelot und Q-Summit bringen den Silicon-Valley-Spirit nach Mannheim
- Couple hope to exemplify spirit of servanthood with new bed-and-breakfast
- After 'free spirit' digital generation, what next?
- Belleville CB Davion Williams commits to Michigan State
- Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright look more in love than ever as they cosy up after a low-key double date with his ...
- Old Vine Cafe Chef Mark McDonald on His Splendid Culinary Tours of South Italy
- Mark Wahlberg wanted to meet his daughter's boyfriend — and the kid came prepared
- Spec Warfare: Sony A9 vs Nikon D5 vs Canon 1D X Mark II
- Why do Grindr guys get so mad when I don't want an immediate hookup?