|Bella's older sister, who is dating former One Direction singer Zayn Malik, said the condition caused her metabolism to 'change like crazy'. ... It's an autoimmune condition which causes someone's immune system to mistakenly attack the thyroid gland.|
|Never once did Lorna Nickson Brown assume that the lump on her neck was anything sinister. But the relatively unsuspicious growth turned out to be thyroid cancer after she was diagnosed with the disease two years ago. The actress, who has played a part |
|When Gigi Hadid revealed she was battling with a condition called Hashimoto's Disease, many were quick to wonder just what exactly it was. Not Jessica Sepel. The leading Australian nutritionist struggled with the thyroid disorder for two years in|
|The thyroid, a butterfly-shaped gland at the front of the neck, might not seem like much to look at, but when it is malfunctioning, it can wreak havoc on your health. The thyroid produces thyroxin (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) hormones that control|
|Everyone knows someone who will go to great lengths to avoid pooping in public. If you put on the brakes time ... A condition called hypothyroidism means fewer hormones are released, which contributes to weakened bowel function. Diabetes: Approximately |
|If your medication is not helping to correct thyroid hormone levels, as well as relieve symptoms, then weight loss goes from difficult to impossible. Consult your prescribing physician to help determine what type of medication is better for you, and|
|A mother of two having a video chat with perhaps thousands of her friends died live on Facebook. On December 28, Keiana Herndon, 26, was holding her one-year-old son, Rylee, and streaming on Facebook Live from her friend's house in El Dorado, |
|She advised the mother-of-two to get it checked out as soon as she landed back in the UK - calling it suspicious. And upon her return to Peterborough and being tested, doctors confirmed she had stage three thyroid cancer. Without treatment the tumour|
|Being exposed to sanitisers, disinfectants and sterilisers at work was linked to a 65 per cent higher risk of the disease. The odds more than doubled for those who jobs may have led to frequent dealings with the toxins, which are also known as biocides.|
- Would topamax mess up my thyroid
- Gigi Hadid tried to play cool on first date with Zayn, called him 'cute' in 10 min
- Gigi Hadid Confesses She Was Not a Fan of One Direction Before Dating Zayn Malik
- Severe mental illness linked to much higher risk for cardiovascular disease
- 'It's worse than a refugee camp': Disastrous Bella Hadid-backed Bahamas Fyre Festival is CANCELLED as guests who ...
- Virtual world movies
- The signs that could reveal if YOU have autism: Nervous habits and repetitive behaviours 'may signal the condition'
- Man awarded £675000 after potentially fatal condition was missed
- Timeline of events surrounding Tarek and Christina El Moussa since publicly announcing split
- The 3.4m drivers in England and Wales who haven't disclosed a medical condition that could affect safety behind the ...